For each of the tryit, debugit and extendit activities, you’ll get an interactive python code editor that runs in the browser on any device.
As you work through the challenges in each code editor, you get a score in the top right corner of the screen showing your progress so far.
At any point, you can press:
- Ctrl+S to save your code to a unique URL, that you can submit to your teacher as proof of having done your homework / classwork or keep for your own records.
- Ctrl + Enter to run your code to test it
- Ctrl + Space to run one line at a time to debug it
Python for beginners: Here’s where I’ll post the links when each activity is published:
- Output: Published Aug 2018
- Input: Published Aug 2018
- Syntax errors: Published Aug 2018
- Variables: Published Aug 2018
- Naming conventions: Published Sep 2018
- Data types: Published Sep 2018
- Runtime errors: Published Sep 2018
- Sequence: Published Sep 2018
- Selection: Published October 2018
- Logic errors: Published Jan 2019
- Lists: Published July 2019
- Error handling
- What next?
If you have any suggestions or if you’ve spotted something I’ve done wrong, please get in touch via the comments below or the contact page.